Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting ANSI 850 messages in Seeburger from XML to EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really wish for your help with regard to the following error:

“[Error:ID=2012;LEVEL=3] InhouseDocReader doSyntaxCheck() Offset[2]: Could only identify segment S_N1 as dirty! (Counter exceeds)DESCRIPTION: InhouseDocReader: Syntax check of replacement file with some errors could not proberly check the syntax. DocReader given up after several tries.[Error:ID=3069;LEVEL=3] SegmentDescription: checkAndResetChildrenCounter() not enough repetitions of the segment D_98 found: 0 instead of 1 offset :1099

DESCRIPTION: SegmentDescription Warning: Not enough repetitions of the segment D_98 ([not specified]/[not specified]).”

I am not sure if I was missing some segments or if I need to omit some segments/elements in the content of the 850.

Is there a way to generate a generic 850 file message in Seeburger (like in EDIFECS specbuilder where you could generate a sample data) that I could compare with my test data?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks a ton!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your responses.

What I have seen so far is that if <G_SN1> contains two entries of <S_N1> then the error above is generated (Could only identify segment S_N1 as dirty!).

For instance,

<G_SN1><S_N1><D_98>VN</D_98><D_66>1</D_66><D_67>0000010003</D_67></S_N1> <S_N1><D_98>ST</D_98><D_66>1</D_66><D_67>0000010003</D_67></S_N1></G_SN1>

Is there a way to modify the mapping in Seeburger in such a way that it would allow/accept two occurrence of <S_N1> under <G_SN1>?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Lex. That is possible. Change the occurence to 1..unbounded in the xsd in seeburger and reload it in XI.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is perfect!

Thanks so much! I can now play around with the occurrence in Seeburger BIC if I encounter similar case in the future.

Edited by: Lex on Feb 3, 2008 4:44 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lex,

The error states that you are missing the D_98 segment. Test the same in your message mapping test tab and see whether you have this segment or not?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Lex.

One of the segments which is mandatory seems to be missing in the output. Firstly, Check the mapping spec given by your client and check if you have mapped all the mandatory segments.

Next, check, if the output contains all the mandatory segments and fields that your client specified. Because, as I understand, this is the error that occurs when any of the mandatory fields or segments do not get populated. Check it out.

Regards,

Hari.