cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

sales order can not be saved when PR00 doesn't exist. i controlled it by mv45afzz (FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE). but when error is got, i can not adjust the order. i have to create it again. is there another way to for this control?

(after the error message, all screen-input properties of texts in the screen take value of 0).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there two view points on this case. One, if you really dont want sales order to be saved if PR00 is missing, then mark PR00 condition as Mandatory in the Pricing procedure at V/08. In this case you will get an error message if there is no value for PR00 and the order cant be saved.

Two, normally in business processing we dont want a scenario not to be able to save the order if PR00 is missing. What will happen is, for an item which requires pricing, would go into an incompletion when there is no conidtion record. In such case you can save the order but it would be an incomplete one. So it would not go for subsequent processing. This is good because we can maintain the missing master data at VK11 and do repricing.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all.

but all of your suggestions allow order to be saved. it can be saved but because of incompletion delivery can not be created.

but i want to not to create sales order when pr00 does not exist. i achieved this by using the exit i mentioned question. but i can not adjust the order after the error (no value can be entered in fields just like display mode)

Edited by: sd sd on Jan 25, 2008 8:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Go to SPRO transaction and access the menu.

Sales n Distribuiton / Basic Functions / Princing / Princing Control / Defife e Assign Price Procedure .

Now find your price procedure, after find the condition PR00 and unmark the option mandatory.

Thanks!

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try check in the incompeltion log.

regards

VK