cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i generate the Proxy from my ECC for the message interfaces, i get the error "RFC system error for destination GTADIR_SERVER". There is a note available but says only for partners developing data dictionary object. Have anyone encountered this error earlier.

Looks like it generate the proxy objects even if I ignore this message. But when i test with my stub to call the proxy, it throws no error but the message donot reach XI.

Regards

Unni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem during saving/activating proxy's data types but It does not have any impact on message flow etc.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With out saving and activating how can u say that message is flowing,with out activating the proxy u cant write the code in proxy.

check ur settings in sm59.

Regards,

Phani

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't said that I could not manage to activate objects/proxies.

I said that I had the same error. Take a look at note: [1063482 - Creating Dictionary objects - RFC error GTADIR_SERVER|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1063482]

It is written that: Message SGSUB 104 is not an error message, but is merely irrelevant information for customers. You can continue to create objects nevertheless.

If the message appear, you just need to press enter. To get rid of this annoying error you have to implement the corresponding support package. Don't check the RFC dests.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for not specifically saying that i had not saved and activated. But I have done that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But that is not working for me. Call just go success. Will there be a message in the sxmb_moni corresponding to this???

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Should be ...

Can you precisely describe your problem?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Basically I have created the MI in the XI and created the corresponding proxy in the R/3 system, saved and activated. I am trying to call the proxy using a report. The message is not reaching the XI system when I check the sxmb_moni. I checked the sxmb_moni of the R/3 system and its showing "no message interface found". <I am sure this MI is in the XI system>. Am i missing any steps in between before calling the proxy.

regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you want to call a client proxy generated based on some outbound interface ...

Since message is logged in sxi_monitor you have used "COMMIT WORK" statement after client proxy call in some report ...

Have you checked the proxy consistency in transaction sproxy (Main menu -> Proxy ->Check)?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

You are right, I have called the commit work. I have checked the consistancy & it seems ok with it. In the sxi_moni of R/3 this is the error now corresponding to the message.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Integration Server

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">DESTINATION_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>IntegrationServer</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ES1</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP destination IntegrationServer missing (system , transaction SM59)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In sm59 i see the configurations for the HTTP destination IntegrationServer

Regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration->Corresponding Integ. Server RFC destination type HTTP? Does connection test work fine?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u tested HTTP connection test.its giving the error in HTTP connection,some thing u have done wrong while creating HTTP connection.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jakub,

It says

status respone - 500

status text - Empty request received

Duration Test call - 1978 ms

Regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like this RFC dest. works fine. Can you make sure that there is no typo in the name in SXMB_ADM?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jakub

I dont think there is any thing wrong there. What is this

<SAP:P2>ES1</SAP:P2>

Please refer the xml message i posted earlier. Is it expecting another destination in the SM59 with ES1. (But this is the application system itself)

Regards

Uni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For me it looks like a problem with configuration of integration server's RFC destination in your business system on which you are trying to invoke proxy. Is your "Corresponding Integ. Server" parameter looks like: dest://YOUR_XI_RFC?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Yes it looks that way. If I double click on tht it takes me to the corresponding destination definition on sm59.

Any other thought?

regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is role of your business system set to "LOC Application System" in SXMB_ADM?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Yes it is. This iswhat i see

Runtime, ENGINE_TYPE, LOC

Runtime, IS_URL, dest://INTEGRATIONSERVER

Tell me one thing, is the destintions defined case sensitive?

If you see the XML error its coming as "IntegrationServer". But the definition is all caps "INTEGRATIONSERVER". Any idea where this is detemined.

regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't think so ...

Can you try to remove this RFC dest. and recreate it one more time?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

The error is changed to something different now.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>HTTP</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Sender agreement found belongs to adapter HTTP; however, current adapter is 'XI'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Since this is a proxy i dont have a sender agreement

I am on SP13, 04s

regards

Unni

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would configure XI Sender CC ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Jakub. It was the RFC issue itself

Regards

Unni

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the port and partner profile (we20 and we21) the RFC destination and logical system which gets tied together.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your ABAP type RFC destination from transaction SM59 in the application system that you're generating your proxy, which points to your PI server. Also, check for the user, test connection and authentication by logging on with the RFC. Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Gökhan