cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing Return to vendor (122) against PO through QA11

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing Return to vendor (122) against Purchase Order through QA11 we are getting the error as Deficit of PU GR quantity 20,000.000 TH: RPO1010 FCHN 007A.

Steps we are followed.

1. Created Purchase for Quantity 20 TH with activation of Unlimited Delivery.(TH Means UOM (Thousand)

2. GR has taken for 20,000 TH instead of 20 TH because of Unlimited Delivery as activated.

3. Usage decision as given total Quantity accepted based On Inspection Lot generated at MIGO.

4. Stock has come to Un-Restricted.

5. For Short fall of Purchase Order Quantity Increased the PO qty to 20,020.

6. For Return to vendor we transfer the stock from Un-restricted to Quality by MB1B Mvt type 322.

7. While Transfer Inspection Lot has generated.

8. Based on that Inspection Lot we try to do return to vendor through QA11 against the same Purchase Order.

While doing the Last step we are getting the above error.

Pls. Kindly look into this and tell me whether this steps are correct, if correct any settings needs to be done to over come the error or tell the Correct Logic to return the Material.

Thanks & Regards

Sathish

Ph:9940518715

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My thoughts on this is that the original PO was for 20TH. therefore you will only be able to return 20TH against it regardless of what you receipted. This is because SAP copies from the original PO document for the return and not the GR material document.

You can try to edit the original PO and increase the amount to 20,020 and try again. But I don't think you'll be able to edit that since it was fully receipted.

Your probably going to have to do a return for 20TH and then a separate, stand-alone return for 20,000 TH.

Craig