Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting processed messages in XI

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For HR implementation,we have created File-IDoc scenario in

XI.But as HR data is highly confidential ,they dont want all XI users to have access to this data(which is available in the form of messages in sxi_monitor).

Hence ,is there any setting in XI where I can give a condition that only for HR scenario,messages should get deleted as soon as IDoc is posted to SAP system?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have a Look into this link & finalize the roles to be tagged to a particular user who dont see the MONI Options.

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta

Instead of deleting the message you can restrict the visibility of that partiular message to particlular users ( I mean only HR related users can only view that message in sxi_monitor).

To implement this I have a document .If you provide your mail id i will share it to you.

With Regards

C Sivakumar.

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In short ,my requirement is,HR messages should be seen by HR users only.

All other messages belonging to other scenarios should have no effect.

Kindly send me that document on swalaska@in.ibm.com also at shweta.walaskar@gmail.com(in case its a big file)

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha

I already send across that document to your mail id .by using that HR people only cna view HR messages in sxi_monitor.

With Regards

C Sivakumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can restrict to see the XML payload that can be done,Tel your basis guy to do the setting and give authorization to some userids only to check the payload.

Regards,

Phani