cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i need to configure on discount process.just see below and suggest me how to config the same.

01 . Number of categories like Sales Man, Sales Manager, General Manager required? [ YES]

02. How should the system identify the sales person, i.e is it based on Partner Function, or Employee id etc? [Partner Function]

03. Should the system allow the entry of more than one sales person’s discount at a time, for example a sales man discount and sales manager’s discount simultaneously? – [NO]

04. Is the discount based on Item or the whole document?[ITEM]

05. Is the discount value fixed or can it vary (within limits)? If it varies then it has to be entered manually only. –[It will vary, lets say sles person has given 2% discount, sales manage should have ability to make that as 5%, within his limits, and on top of that GM can make it as 10%(withing his limits)]

this is most urgent .

regards'

jagan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Here the authrisations have to be set for the sales order. At Sales man's Level what is the discount you would like to offer, and what is the % of discount the sales manager can give. But the discount condition settings should have the manual entry has priority setting.So when the sales order goes for approval to higher, If possible he can change the discount manually and process further.

regards

VK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think the configuration part of it will be simple..

you can use either one condition type ZDIS for all the allowed discounts or use unique discount condition type:

ZDSS

ZDSM : would exclude ZDSS

ZDGM : would exclude ZDGM & ZDSM

But you will still need to have work flow to route the sales order for discount application