cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI Successfully delivered but not on Oracle DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue which I would like some input/response on please.

We have send data to an Oracle DB, and received a successful message on the Runtime workbench, but the Oracle DB Administrator claims that the data was never inserted/sent to the Oracble DB.

Has anyone got any similar experience and what happend. We did ask for the DB logs to reconcile with SAP XI's monitor, but they have none.....

Thanks

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clinton,

In Message Monitoring of the Adapter Engine - RWB, choose the relevant message and investigate details in the Audit Log.

Also in receiver JDBC Channel try Database Auto Commit Enabled option under Advanced Mode.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Edited by: Sudharshan Aravamudan on Jan 25, 2008 6:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your input, I have done this and will monitor.

Thanks

Clinton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just make sure that you are sending the action in mapping as INSERT not INSERT_UPDATE or UPDATE.

If you are using INSERT_UPDATE then you need to specify the key fields in mapping.

If you are not using the key fields for INSERT_UPDATE thenalso the message get successful status but will not get upated on Oracle end.

Please confirm about it.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup

I am only using the INSERT statement. This should insert all and if any errors report back as an error?

XI is 100% guaranteed delivery and that should ensure that if I send data from SAP ECC it will be inserted?

Thanks

Clinton