cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple email-id maintaince in sales area of customer master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurs,

I have a requirement, where can i maintain the email-ids in the sales area of customer master record instead of maintaing in general data.

Kinldy help to revert back immediatley,where i can maintain only in sales area of customer master.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for the prompt response.

My client requirement is When ever we create the customer master record,the same customer is created for different sales area, so the general data applies same for all these sales area ...my cleint requirement is they needs different email ids to be maintian for different sales area,which i can't maintain the email-ids under general data...other way i know is the Ztable..but is't another way round where i can maintain under sales area data of the customer...?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

We will maintain email ids only at general data Adress tab - communication level .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I know the reason why you want email entry option in Sales area only.

I have another place in General Data apart from address where you can maintain the exmail address.

If you are totally non receptive for General Data I think you should look in for a Z table where you can maintain sales area specific mail id's and you can direct ur work flow activity to look at these tables and to trigger the mail to respective sales area and customer mail id.

I am not too sure if you can create a tab page where u can carrry out changes to the standard screen and can user for ur org's requirement.

Experts pls correct me if I have uttered anything wrong.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar