cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign document type to plant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Document types are assign to sales areas but i need to assign one specific document type to only a few plants of this sales area. ¿How could i do this?

Regards.

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe that you can control it by using the listing/exclusion funtions.

ex: for a certain combination order type/item plant the sales item can't be inserted.

Roberto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the sales area to doc. type. Use the sales org. and dc to only to those plant u want. This will solve your purpose.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers. Pramod what i want is to assign a document type to just a few plants that belong to the same sales org. (in this sales org. there is other plants to which i don't want to assign my document type). The idea is that when i create a sales order with this Order type only a few plants are available.

Roberto i beleive that the listing/exclusion funtions is just for materials.

Sudarshan i already talked to my abap'er and if there is no other option through customizing will do that.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One way of doing it is, hard code the values(plant) in the standard program of the particular TCODE, which u want to restrict for particulat plants. ( Your ABAP'er may throw you some more light on this)

Second one is create a variable in TVARV table which contains the values of plants for which a particular TCODE can be executed.Whenever u execute a TCODE, first check in the TVARV table for the plant values, if exist proceed further or throw an error / warning mesagea s required.

Regards,

Sudarshan