cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insp stock without inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my scenario,in MMBE system is showing the stock of a material in as insp stock and there is no inspection lot for the same material in QA32.

I want to post this material from quality to unrestricted.

But as QM set is active, system is not allowing me to do it in MB1B.

Please give the solution, how can i post this material from quality to unrestricted?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

how did you decide there is no inspection lot?

Goto MMBE and place the curser on the stock line and follow the path as below

environment --> material movements

here you will get he document by which this stock has come to Q stock, in which you can see the inepction lot

Please let me know the status of this inspction lot, then we will decide how to proceed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i follow your path,and go to the document but in that document where i will be able to find the inspection lot no.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction QA32. Enter your material number. Select option 'All Inspection Lots'. Execute. System will display all inspection lots created for that material. Check inspection lot status. The status SPRQ (Stock posting required) will tell you that the stock posting has not been done for that inspection lot.

Regards,

Prashant

• - If your query is resolved, then assign marks to the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the materiual document you can se tyhe inspection lot

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

you can user the Report ZQEVAC20 from note [48815|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/48815] to check if the inconsistencie can be resolved. For this purpose just run the report to the first screen in which a list is presented of inconsistent stocks.

If not check if there are inspection lots in the status created but not released, here you should check if a plan or specification was assigned or if the smple was calculated.

I hope that this information helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is possibility that the usage decision for an inspection lot has been taken but the stock posting has not been done. To see such inspection lots, select option 'All Inspection Lots' in transaction QA32, by giving the material number. Check all the inspection lots & confirm in which lot the stock posting is not done after making usage decision. Note down the inspection lot number. THen go to transaction QA12. Select the inspection lot & go to Stock posting tab. Post the stock to unrestricted use. Save. Now you will be able to view the stock in unrestricted use.

Regards,

Prashant

• - Pl reward points if answer is helpful to you.