cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

I got one unique requirement that my client need delivery related billing and in that he needs the invoice to be split on tax percentage base of the line items in delivery

For example- If a delivery consists of 10 line items of which 7 line items have 4% of tax & the remaining 3 items have 6 % of tax,Then when we do invoice for that delivery there should be a invoice split based on the percentages of taxes....that he needs 7 line items one invoice and 3 remaining items for one invoice.

As we can do manually with the help of invoice split in billing by mentioning the billing relevance in itemcategory K,But they doesnt want to do it manually.what i feel is that we need to write our own custom orutine in Copy controls at the item level for Invoice split.

But can u plz guide me as how can we do this... like from where we can fetch the data or any wayz we can do this..

Regards

manam.narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

You create a new item level copying routine as per your requirement at VOFM transaction then enter that routine in VTFL transaction at item level instead of standard one 001 (Inv. Split (sample)).

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i solved my issue..

Thanks Guyzzz