cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in alertinbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created alert in alrtcatdef while creating sales order. I can receive alert in alrtinbox, whenever user creating sales order. But when i select Personalization in alrtinbox, i can't able to do it

The following error occured..

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP exception: Application sap/alertpersonalize_rules cannot be started. Create an application node using Transaction SICF.

How can i solve this error. I have checked in sicf in

sap/bc/bsp/sap path. but alertpersonalize_rules is not available. How can i solve this issue.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

this problem is caused by additional security features in the SAP backend system (long URL names of SICF services are no longer supported, but "old" SICF services still use long URL names).

If you want to use the "old" long URL names SICF services you have to explicitly activate them in your SAP backend system.

Please check SAP Note 1080668 for the solution.

Best regards,

Silvia

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Prerequisit to activate the Alert Inbox Service

Central system dispatching must be activated in the central monitoring system (CEN). To activate central system dispatching, call transaction RZ21 in client 0 and choose Technical Infrastructure-- Configure Central System--- Activate Central System Dispatching.

· Background dispatching must be activated for all monitored systems and in CEN. To activate background dispatching, call transaction RZ21 in client 0 and choose Technical Infrastructure -Configure Local Method Execution- Activate Background Dispatching.

· To be able to display alerts in the Alert Inbox (transaction ALRTINBOX or URL), which is based on BSPs, you must activate the corresponding BSP service. To do this choose Default_host--- sap --- bc ---bsp ® sap --- alert inbox in transaction SICF. Open the context menu for alert inbox and choose Activate.

Regards.

Jeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the Configuration error while doing with the Alerts,

you can ask your BASIs person to solve this issue

He has to re-confuigure the alert management in SICF

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member267355
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have activated alertinbox service in bc->bsp->sap->alertinbox and all required service for Alert in SICF.

Regards,

Sakthi