cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken DC in consolidation track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a created a track XSSTRACK with consolidation(XSS_TRACK_C) and development(XSS_TRACK_D) for ESS and MSS.

i created a new DC in MSS it was working fine till yesterday.since then in CBS and look in consolidation track of mss it is showing that DC as broken but there are no broken dcs in development track of that MSS.

I removed the track configuration from NWDS and imported again.i deployed that dc it is not giving any errors.but it is shown as broken dc in the track.

please let me know how to solve this issue

Points will be awarded for sure for helpful answer

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try reimporting all the required SCAs (SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS, SAP-JEE) in the track.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you explain it in detail.what do you mean by reimporting the SCA in the track.

do i need to do in CMS under transport studio.if yes do i need to do under consolidation or development or checkin tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not know what these suggestions mean, you could try help.sap.com first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

You need do it from CMS , reimport all required DC, click on check in tab and import. aslo do sma ewith dev and consolidation

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved it by myself .

here is the problem one of the dc in XSS_TRACK_C is giving build problems because of compilation errors and so it is shown as Broken DC in CBS and here is the solution for that

i imported the XSS_TRACK_C and resolved the compilation errors coming for that DC which is causing the problem.

and i checked in that dc and that resolved the issue

thanks for your help.this is my another account .so when i login to my original account i will award points to all of you accordingly

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

If in CBS you are seeing the DC as broken..check the details? may be build log...

you can filter for broken DCs and check with the CBS displays some error messages(If you see any you can post them here).

Akshatha