Configuratin for Sales Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a particular problem regarding Sales Return. The problem is as follows :

While creating normal Sales the following a/c entires occur :

Customer - Debit

Revenue A/c - Credit (G/L XXX)

But while creating the Sales Return, I want a seperate G/L account to be updated for revenue purpose.

Customer - Credit

Sales Revenue A/c - Debit (G/L YYY)

Please let me know how to do this, since the pricing procedure is same in both cases.

Thanks in advance.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this with creating a new account determination table. Create a new condition table with order reason AUGRU in transaction V/12 with other field which is required. Assign this table in your access sequence (SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Account Assignment/Costing>Revenue Account Determination>Define Access Sequences And Account Determination Types>Maintain access sequences for account determination), ensure that this access table is the specific table so it should come before the generic one.

Assign the GL account for your account key and the order reason with the field chose in the table through VKOA.

Now when you create the return order enter the order reason so that the GL account assigned against the order reason can be determined.

You can also include the billing type but it requires table append and user exit.

Regards,

Murali