Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding alignment

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have designed my login page using two groups i.e

username ,password and two buttons i.e login and logoff buttons.when i see it in the output it appears in the top left corner of the page but it should come in the center of the page how can i achieve this scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh......

make the layout.... of the rootcontainer ui element to grid layout of 2 coluimns................

place your group in column2 of row 2..

create an empty container on the top of the group and place it in the first row...

---regards,

alex b justin

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Just For valuable suggestion since am new to web dynpro you helped me a lot. one more issue am having that for the login screen i have created one ztable which having that fields empmail,password and flag

the flag which is marked as 'x' is the approver mail id.Now i have designed employee screen in which the approver has to come in dropdown for the approver field.but in the database only one field i.e empmail is there, the flag only says that which is approver mail id and which is employee mail id so i can't make a search help for empmail because all email will come(including employee and approver) i need only which is marked as x should come in dropdown,i think you can understand my situatation could you provide me a solution for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh.........

you have bound an internal table to your drop down.....

that internal table must be filled with email id that has the flag x. the solution is to use the select query:

select empmail into table <itab> from ztable where flag = 'X'.

so the internal table will be filled with email id of the approver and it can be bound to your node that is bound tot he drop down.

---regards,

alex b justin

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Can you give the sample code to bound internal table content with dropdown by key.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh.......

just read the node that is bound to the drop down.....

and use the following code:

<reference>->bind_table( <itab name> ).

---regards,

alex b justin

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

I tried what you said its not working.

In my node there are around 5 sub nodes.

my node name is empnode which has around 5 fields of my table zemt.

My screen has 5 elements and i have to get dropdown in 5th element,

how to do that? Can u help me out with sample code and explanation in detail.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh...........

for the drop down........

create a seperate node of cardinalit o...n and have an attribute that is bound to the drop down and do it as i said before...

else create a ztable that will hold the values and create a search help and assign the search help to the attibute that you have already created.....

in wddoinit method load the database table with values.

---regards,

alex b justin

Answers (0)