cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the shopping cart ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assumption:

1. After a shopping cart is created in cProjects4.0, I guess the shopping cart created should be transferred to SRM 5.0 via XI.

2. Or once a shopping cart ID is created from cProjects4.0, the shopping cart ID should exist in SRM as cProjects in integrated with SRM5.0.

Questions:

1. Which assumption is correct in the above?

2. Please explain me the process flow and data flow in the scenario.

3. Where can I find the shopping cart ID in SRM?

Thanks,

Yong Kim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I did so and was abale to see a SC ID that is "In Preparation". If I cancel it from cProjects, the status changes to "Cancelled". I think the configuration of cProjects and XI are done. When I checked in BBP_PD Trx, I was not able to see any data for SC.

Question:

1. Does it mean the configuration of SRM is not completed?

2. Or Is there any way to trace the data flow using a XI tool?

Thanks,

Yong

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yong Kim

There might be some problem while creating SC in SRM. Some data could be missing:

1) Check the status of XI message in SXI_MONITOR Txn (in cProjects, SRM and XI systems)

2) Check SLG1 in SRM for any errors

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yong Kim

1) Your assumption 1 is right.

2) If you have done the config, then you should see 'Shopping Cart' tab in your projects (of specific project type). Click on the button "Create Shopping Cart" and enter the required data in the pop-up screen. Click 'Send shopping cart' which transfers the request to SRM via XI. The Shopping cart for external requirement is created in SRM and confirmation is sent back to cProjects. In cProjects the status of shopping cart is changed to 'In process'.

3) Shopping cart in SRM: You can see them in 'Carryout sourcing' (Sourcing cockpit).

You can also get them in BBP_PD Txn or in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Rgds

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the SC's which are created in SRM system can be seen in the trascn BBP_PD.

Just enter BUS2121 in the field " Object TYPE" and you can see all the SC's which are created in the system.Also when you click on the SC ,you can see all the details of that too.

BR,

Disha.