Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI: Postings is not allowed for WBS element

former_member1346673
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We had created the WBS element and when we are trying to post the GL document entry to the WBS element, the system gives the error "FI: Postings not allowed (WBS P-0012)"

The current status of abject "WBS P-0012" prohibits business transaction ' FI:Postings'

I request you to all, please kindly provide your values and what settings should I need to do and what is the T.code for customizing these settings.

Please reply.

Thanks with regards,

Ran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the system status of the project is CRTD then it will forbid any financial postings. Execution of the project will happen in REL stage only. Before making FI posting cross status of WBSE where FI entry will happen.

One more thing if there will be any user status activated which might have configured to forbid financial posting on certain status, then FI postings won't happen.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please release the project and WBS .Ensure you have REL status in your WBS and network as well.No cost can be booked to WBS when it is in CRTD status.

I hope this resolves your Issue.

do reward points in full if it is helpfull.

Thanking you,

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan

AKLone
Explorer
0 Kudos

open your project-> click on ur WBS element-> in basi data tab, click on "system user status" button --->then go to business processes tab and check either your desired transactions are allowed or not....

generally transactions are allowed when u set status as release.

hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you released the WBS? The system status of the WBS should be 'REL'.

Regards

Sreenivas

Pls close the post if satisfied