Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAPscript Output Problem - Very Urgent - Please help

Hi,

I am having the following problem with SAPscript.

In the Main Window, I have instructions to the printer in the ZPL2 language (For Zebra Printer).

There are also several variables, which are highlighted in Gray and enclosed in the’&’.

There are also several elements – all of them empty except for the one where this code is.

Now, I received this program to modify in terms of code and the output.

IF you have never done any work with Zebra Printing, the way it is done is that you create a label using the Zebra BarOne or Zebra Designer program, then output it to an ‘itf’ file, upload it into a standard text as .itf and copy the uploaded contents to the main window. When printing to a Zebra printer, the Zebra printer will read the instructions and will print the output.

Here is the problem: The config for the output type is correct.

When doing a printing test from SAPscript, I get the right output and the Zebra printer is able to print it.

However, the real process for this task will go through MB02. There, if I create a spool request using the proper method (select output type and etc.), it will go the spool. However, if I print preview or output (doesn’t work with the Zebra printer, so I have to output to the Laser printer), it will output the following (none of the following includes any of the ZPL2 code/instructions. Instead, it seams to print the variables contents with the field name next to it – This isn’t whats it’s the Main window!!!)

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6915/66052475zk2.jpg

Please help. I have debugged but don’t know what to do and can’t find anything wrong.

This is very urgent. Any help will be useful.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question