cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR01 or SOLAR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good Afternoon. A quick question. Did any one added new fields or tab in SOLAR01 or SOLAR02. If yes, how can we do that??

Using Easy Enhancement, workbench which Business object to use?

Points will be awarded for helpful answers..

Thanks a lot!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add new object types to dropdown menus as explaned in the blog.

If you really want to create completely new fields or tabs in SOLAR01 or SOLAR02 you have no enhancement options as far as I know. I asked the same question some time ago and SAP developer informed me they are working on this functionality, but don't have it ready yet. Also he couldnot tell me if it was gonna be part of the 'free' solution manager.

You can however add new attributes to documents.

Just follow description in SPRO under Cross Scenario Settings -> Document Management -> Document Attributes -> Create Document Attributes. This worked for us by adding a mandatory description document to each node in SOLAR01. You can report on these attributes through SOLAR_EVAL as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot gentlemen....

That really helped....But my actual problem is to add new tabs inside SOLAR01 transaction inside say Business scenarios..

Please do pass on your comments..

Thank you...

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

currently there are no plans to provide a BAdI for new tabs. This would be very difficult. On the other hand it is also very hard to modify this for a customer. We do not recommend it. It is much easier to extend an extisting tab.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. Can this be acheived using CRMV_SSC screen control sequence? Is it possible to add new tab using CRMV_SSC transaction?

Thanks in Advance.

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no, definetely not.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas ,

I have a similar requirement to add few custom fields to SOLAR01/SOLAR02 as described in my below thread.

Could you please let me know how can I extend a tab to add the custom fields.Is there any BADi or Customer exists available.

Regards,

Tibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following blog will help you do this.../people/andreas.diebold/blog/2007/02/13/extend-sap-solution-manager-to-manage-new-object-types