cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI to Central SLD Fails using NWDI_CMSADM User

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having trouble to have CMS communicate to my Central SLD using user NWDI_CMSADM. Our Central SLD's UME is Abap stack and I have maintained NWDI_CMSADM user in SU01 with roles SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR and ORGANIZER. I can login using this ID/password combination to the Central SLD. But when I try to connect from Landscape Configurator in CMS it says user is not authorized.

I can communicate with SLDDSUSER though and that's how I connected when I was running Configuration wizard for DI as part of post-processing steps. I can communicate with SLDDSUSER even from CMS , But not as NWDI_CMSADM.

I have read in the other posts that you need to have the same user ID (NWDI_CMSADM)as communication user for CMS and SLD to make everything work with Central SLD. I even noticed that because I am not able to create any track , I get the following error when I try to save it.

server exception: CONFLICT [(pre||post)-condition failed: x:invalid-name-reservation-data]

Help...

Regards

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration of NWDI requires a communication user in Central SLD. Apply the following note:

SAP Note 877804 : NWDI Communication User in Central SLD Server

And for the error "server exception: CONFLICT [(pre||post)-condition failed: x:invalid-name-reservation-data]", carefully read and apply,

SAP Note 1056333 - x:invalid-name-reservation-data when you save a track in CMS

Hope these help to fix the issue.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Turned out to be a configuration issue of names server and insufficient roles for nwdi_cmsadm at the Central SLD end.

Rewarded full points to you Srini, those notes put me in right direction to resolve the issue.