cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom screen in the SRM portal as tab or subscreen - Internet service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freinds / Experts,

How do i add a custom screen in the SRM portal as a tab Page or as a subscreen.

Browsing through the Forum and Documentation of BADI BBP_CUF_BADI , i came across the following notes.

"You have defined customer fields for account assignment. The function group for the customer screen is called ZZCUF_ACC. The screen number is 1000.The ITS template for this screen is in the internet service ZZCUFACC. You have to add a new template 'SAPLZZCUF_ACC 1000' to the internet service BBPACCOUNT, which is responsible for the display of account assignment fields. This template links to the first template... "

Now my questions are

#1 How do i attach the template to the standard internet service

I know its done in SE80, when i'm trying to create a template for any standard service, system message says that it should be attached only to SAP Package . Does it mean that i need to get key for this object.

#2 How do i know that to which internet service i should attach my template

Any inputs on this would be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Vinodh Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we create a custom screen or pop up message in SRM Portal when deleting a shopping cart?

Is it acheivable? If yes, please let me know the process. Thanks in advance.

-Mythili

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I went through all th threads....Can you give the steps that i shud follow to do this.

Meaning Starting from function group...screen creation....service...template....attaching the custom service to standard service....

Thanks in advance

vb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul thanks for quick reply.

I Already went through some of the forum threads you sent, But some are new to me. May be let me go through the same and shall get back to the thread.

Thanks again

Vinodh Balakrishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incase you go through the details of any TML Template in the Internet service.. you will find a statement

inclde service...(I just forgot the exact details..) Currently our systems are not working..

Apologies.. Wl give you more details at a later stage..

Meanwhile, Please go through the useful links ->

Hope this answer all your queries. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul