cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No organisational structure maintained for this item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a shopping cart in SRM 4.0 front end and i keep getting the error no organisational structure maintained for this item. the purchasing group is not being picked up.I will greatly appreciate your help in solving this issue.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

The function you recommended does not return a value for PGRP when executed in Trasaction SE37.

What are the practical steps and or configuration requirement that this implementation seem to be lacking for this error message

`No organisational data exists on item level (item Product Category)

´

Will be very grateful if more light can be thrown on this issue immediately by this forum.

SRM Team Brazil

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should review your organizational model. Something seems to be wrong there.

You could also use BAdI BBP_PGRP_FIND for your own logic ( Note: this BAdI is called in the above mentioned FM as well).

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dennis,

Thanks for your all contributions, so far!!!

I couldnt run BBP_PGRP_FIND from SE37. For the organisational structure we have a scenario where there are some dummy POrgs and Pgrps, could this be the problem.

What do you think is the best method of implementing a scenario were you have a structure so cascaded that we had to define som e as dummies?

I am expecting to hear from you soon.

SRM Team Brazil

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in your org. model (PPOMA_BBP) if there are already purchasing orgs maintained. Therefore use in ppoma_bbp on the left side the root node organizational unit and search for the purchasing orgs. Please check if the purchasing org has all required attributes.

Regards

Dennis

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

...check also the purchasing groups within the org. model and make sure that the responsibility is maintained.

If you want to implement your own logic try BADI BBP_PGRP_FIND.

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the tips,however this problem doesnot exist in another client in the same instance due think this BADI will still help?I have checked all the attributes are maintained.I even tried creating anew org structure and still the same issue in the same client.

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You could try if function module BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP

gives you back in TA se37 any values for pgrp.

If yes, check within the application what is filled for the item, e.g. in FM BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER you can find the document structure cs_document. In cs_document-org you should find a purchasing group. This purchasing group should also be allowed by the org. model. This means this o

purch. grp should be also part of the output list of BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER the result was GUID 0000000000000000000000000000000 no description, no current, su sk, everything was blank.

BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP he result is also blank for userID, orgID , Pgrp ID

What could be wrong. We have check the entire org structure settings and they semm ok.

SRM Team Brazil

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is difficult without system access, but let's try again:

First of all BBP_PGRP_FIND is a BAdI for implementing your own logic for PGRP determination. You can access it via SE18. Without this BAdI the org. model is considered.

1. Is your User/Testuser integrated within the org. model?

2. If yes, check your purchasing groups in the org. model and click on the tab 'Responsibility'. It seems to me that no PGRP is responsible for the part of the org. model where your user is assigned to or your user isn't integrated in the org. model.

The FM BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP (OM stands for Org. Model) checks the org. tree if there are some responsible PGRPs. If the output is blank there are no responsibilities.

Regards

Dennis

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem, when I describe a requirement and I try to add it to the shopping cart, I get the error message: "No organizational data exists on item level..."

I think my OrgModel is ok, if I execute BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP its also OK.

Is this error related with some config in R3(MM)? Or is EBP related solely ?

pd: I'm just starting my config, I need to activate my workflows, etc.

I appreciate any help on this !!!!

Thanks and regards from Mexico !

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy guys,

If you think the problem comes from the Org Str., run launch the Org. Plan check (CRM_OM_BUPA_INTEGRATE, or BBP_OM_BUPA_INTEGRATE depending on SRM version).

If it doesn't work, check the Category asigned to your item (get the GUID and not only the ID, and launch the FM given in the forum).

Hop it'll help.

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the same problem, but only when we try "Describe Requirement". Internal goods works fine.

I can't find any errors in my org model. Have you solved the problem?

(We doesn't use IPC can that have anything to do with this error message?)

Best Regards

Morten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the you have maintained the org responsibility is assigned and the logical backend maintained. This should resolve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the org responsebility, can you please be more specific? What do I need to maintain in the backend?

Best Regars

Morten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the responsibility tab, check the logical system for the product categories you've entered.

Regards.

Vadim

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Well... I think I have found the cause of the problem. But I dont know how to solve it.

In my Org Model, "Extended Attributes" tab, "Product Categories" option selected. In that place I need to assign my Backend as the Src. System, and then choose my Product Category.

The problem is that I dont have any category linked to my backend system. Because If I choose my SRM as the Src. System, I can see all the product categories that I have created.

Somebody knows how can I link my Product Categories to my backend?

• pd: my current categories were created manually in srm (not imported from r3)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS !!!!!!

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

The source system for categories is only the system in where the categories have been created, it is:

-SRM if you created the categories manualy

-The R/3 system(s) if you replicated the categories throuh CRM Middleware

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SYSTEM WHERE YOU WANT THE DOCUMENTS TO BE CREATED (this point is managed through IMG "Define Backend for product categories).

In your case, you created manually the categories in SRM, so the Src Syst of categories for ALL customizing points is the SRM logical system.

Regards.

Vadim

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Maan.. I'm happy because you solve my problem.. but I'm worried because I'm stucked with my CRM Middleware config =(

But well.. that's a topic for another thread. =(

thanks for your help vadim, I'll check all my crm middleware config again.

Best regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

First, please Reward points for the help.

Concerning CRM middleware, look this thread where I already gave clues for the middleware:

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I've done everything as per mail below, but am not winning, The purchasing data is pulling for product category (e.g STA100). But in the FM BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER in the cs-document i can't find the purchasing group. Even in BBP_PD org data does not exist. When i create shopping cart the company code populate, and next to purchasing group there is amagnifying glass, when click it not data comes through.Please assist...

Then all this result to PO not being created because organisational data is missing.

Regards,

Maggie