cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts and Vendor Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an issue today from user.Having not worked on contracts much,I am quite confused what to do.My user has a requirement like below

We create a Contract type YKM2. (With an estimated

price)

From the Requirement we create a Purchase order.

We don't get the price from the Vendor until the goods are recieved on the plant.

Then we change the price on the contract.

As it is today, the Call-offs are made before we have change the price on the contract, and we would like that no Call-offs are to be made until we remove the block

Is there any chance we could do this in standarad with any T.C or do i have to ask any technical guy.I will award full points for valid answer

Edited by: aram ust on Jan 24, 2008 5:13 PM

Edited by: aram ust on Jan 25, 2008 4:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing the Title from "Very Very Urgent" to "Help me A S A P" is not exactly what I had in mind.

How about titling it something like "Contracts and Vendor Price"

Which is what your question relates to

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if you re-title your subject to "Very Very Very Very Urgent" you may get a better reply.

Or perhaps read the rules of engagement, which do NOT allow the use of Urgent in the the subject line, then re-title your subject line to be something relevant of the details of your actual question.

Aram, sorry if you are new and this sounds harsh, it just happens alot, and if the subject line shows some idea of what the question relates too, folks can better sift through the list.

I suggest no one answer this until the subject title is appropriately renamed, otherwise we just perpetuate folks to continue th practice