cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write on graphics in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a graphic in my sapscript and I want to use it in background to write on with a window which contains some texts. I can't do this because my graphics are always in foreground and the text are hide by this graphics !!

Have you got a solution for this problem ??

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something like a Water Mark? You can't do that on SapScript...At least I'm not aware of a solution...

Greetings,

Blag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes, you can do a watermark in sapscript. You have to create the image in an editor that allows you to translate it to a grayscale, so if the image is black, we would need it to be light gray. Then you can upload this image via SE78. Use this image in your sapscript just like any logo. But you are right, the image window will be in frint of other windows, because it will probably have a white background. This is ONLY in print preview mode, if you print it out, the text will come thru on top of the watermark image. I did a few of these at my old company, and what we did was, in the sapscript, we checked to see if it was being run in print preview, if so, we simply didn't include the watermark, as there was no point in doing so, and also it covered up the underlying text.

Regards,

Rich Heilman