cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Message Status in SAPBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are using SAPBC as our middleware for communication between SAP and external billing application.

We are trying to send PO in the form of IDocs (ORDERS) from SAP to the external application through SAPBC.

The message type ORDERS in SAPBC has a "rolled back" status indicating that there is some error.

The error we are getting in this case is:

"com.wm.util.coder.InvalidDatatypeException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: Received null IDocXML document"

I spoke to our technical lead who is responsible for maintaining the external billing application. He told me that there is no problem with his systems/servers/external application and that it is some internal problem with SAP and SAPBC.

This maybe an inappropriate forum to post this thread, but we dont have a forum for SAPBC.

We need to fix this asap. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error isn't common. In your situation I re-check the service that process the Idoc into SAP BC. How you can see the idoc is sending to SAP BC because a exception is generated when it arrive. It seems that routing rules is correctly.

Best regards

Iván

Edited by: Carlos Ivan Prieto Rubio on Jan 24, 2008 4:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Carlos.

I see the IDoc message in SAPBC. The IDocs are reaching SAPBC. However, the message status should be "confirmed" and not "rolled back". The current status of the message is "rolled back". The error description is the same as mentioned earlier.

So you think there is not problem with the routing rules?

Would appreciate any additonal inputs.

Vj

Edited by: Vj on Jan 24, 2008 10:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 chances of failing:

1. Routing Rules are incorrect. Delete the routing rule and trigger the ORDERS idoc from SAP. Then the routing rule will be automatically generated. Then configure the service to that routing rule.

2. Service input might be incorrect. The structure to the input service and the ORDERS idoc triggered will be incorrect.

Is the structure in the service in SAPBC is imported from SAP only ?

If it is not solved, Please paste the error message from error log, so that I can help you.

Please reward points, if found useful.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramesh, I'll check it out and revert back.

Vj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue not relevant anymore..closing the thread.