cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOUNT CONDITION

Former Member
0 Kudos

THE SCENARIO IS:

1.WE HAVE 10 MATERIALS WITH SAME MATERIAL GROUP.

2. VK11 IS STRICTILY MAINTAINED FOR MATERIAL GROUP FIELD FOR DISCOUNTS.(NO OTHER KEY COMBINATIONS SHALL BE USED FOR VK11 AS PER OUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENT)

3. OUT OF 10 MATERIALS, WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE DISCOUNT FOR TWO MATERIAL THOUGH THEY FALLING IN SAME MATERIALGROUP.

HOW CAN, WHERE CAN IT BE CONTROLLED?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THE SCENARIO IS:

1.WE HAVE 10 MATERIALS WITH SAME MATERIAL GROUP.

2. VK11 IS STRICTILY MAINTAINED FOR MATERIAL GROUP FIELD FOR DISCOUNTS.(NO OTHER KEY COMBINATIONS SHALL BE USED FOR VK11 AS PER OUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENT)

3. OUT OF 10 MATERIALS, WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE DISCOUNT FOR TWO MATERIAL THOUGH THEY FALLING IN SAME MATERIALGROUP.

HOW CAN, WHERE CAN IT BE CONTROLLED?

K.SADA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the config settings of the discount condition type, Please select Manual entry has priority, then though vk11 is maintained, you can select from the access sequence the material and then give discount only to the desired material.

regards

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

Pl. let me know the name of condition type which you have maintained in vk11?

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I mean VK 11 is condition record for the discount condition type. I hope the discount you are giving to material group should be K020.

please let me know

regards

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

the discount condition should be determined automatically only, user is not allowed to change manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the condition type we maintained is k004, but material group/sales office fields key combination in access sequence is must

k.sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can take condition type k020-price group but access sequence must contain sales office/material group key combination for reporting purpose

k.sada

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kasarla

then it is better to create a new condition type for discount in V/06 and maintain the same in VK11 for the combination Customer / Material.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi