cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New created CC not visible in CC Monitoring ...

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've got a strange problem. i created a multimapping scenario from idoc-2-file. I sent the idoc and got following error in sxmb_moni:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_SAP_DEVELOPMENT;TS=SRV_FTP_MultimappingPrototype;AN=MI_IA_JDBCR_Entity;ANS=http://wuerth.itensis.com/xi/wsp/sc_jda/jdbc

First i checked the payload an the mapping from idoc into the target format was done. So i guess the mapping is not the problem. Afterwards, i tried to check the receiver CC in the RWB, i did not found the CC in the list! In the Configuration part the receiver is assigned to the belongig receiver agreement and all is activated.

Old Scenarios are ok. Because my multimapping scenario has a complex mapping i configured a simple file-2-file scenario to exclude an error from this. Here I've got the same problem! Both file CC (sender and receiver) don't appear in the CC list of the RWB and the source file will never read!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these things:

1) Receiver agreement use communication channels that you created.

2) Check if the CC are active.

3) if everything is ok above..go to SXI_CACHE and check if the CC name appear there..If yes.. then lemme know I will tell you more to look at !!

Regards.

Jeet.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeet.

i can all questions response with yes.

Michael

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error "not authorized" is kinda generic, it doesn't give a good idea about the real problem. But, we do need to take it seriously

and check where we can.

First of all, check all your service users starting with PI* in your integration server to see if they are locked or not.

You said there's no problem with the component monitoring so components are actually ok. Also, check all service users

in the exchange profile with their passwords. There might be a connection problem between components, so check the host names in the exchange profile. Some setting definitely must have changed.

Also, check the following two links if they might be of any help. I can't get an overview of the problem. If you write the problem you're facing in more detail, I can give you more information on it.

1. Check Troubleshooting Guide - SAP XI 3.0 - SAP NW 7.0

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=OBJECT&_HIER_KEY=501100035870000015092&_HIER_KEY=601...

2. Check Michal's XI/PI FAQ Blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

3. Check the following notes to see which service user is used where:

Note 936093 - XI 7.0 Changing the passwords of XI service users

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the problem is solved now.

reason: The service user pwd of the user PIAFUSER was changed in the system, but not in the exchange profile!

Thanks for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you saying that any other file scenarios work fine but when you include this mapping, this error occurs?

If this is the case, it is really interesting. If you coded the mapping, maybe you could send the code.

If you only used graphical mapping and this error occurs, it should be a configuration error or maybe a bug,

because I never heard of a similar case before.

The only clue the error gives is about the cache, so examine cache monitoring from RWB and transaction SXI_CACHE.

Also, if your file cc has some wrong values, it might be causing an internal error. You may need to try different variations

to find a solution.

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

The error is mapping independent as far as I can tell until now.

If I check the CPACache History http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/history.jsp i get a bad status for each update since yesterday.

This is the belonging exception:

-

<Trace>

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Couldn't open Directory URL (http://<host>:<port>/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=C&consumer=af.<host>), due to: HTTP 401: Unauthorized

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDataFromDirectory(DirectoryAccess.java:382)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDeltaCacheUpdateXML(DirectoryAccess.java:547)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:596)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager$CacheUpdateRunnable.run(CacheManager.java:456)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

</Trace>

</GlobalError>

&#8722;

<GlobalError>

<Message>

Confirmation handling failed.

</Message>

&#8722;

<Trace>

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Couldn't send confirmation, due to: Couldn't access Confirmation URL, due to: HTTP 401: Unauthorized

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.invokeConfirmationURL(DirectoryAccess.java:454)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:797)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager$CacheUpdateRunnable.run(CacheManager.java:456)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

</Trace>

-

I tried the CPACache refresh also with the user PIAFUSER, but got the same Not Authorized Error like before.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although a minor possibility, adapter metadata for your File Adapter might be corrupted. Or, you might have a configuration issue. Check the SLD -> Technical Systems -> Exchange Infrastructure and see if Adapter Engine settings are correct, run a self test from the component monitoring. Did you do a successfull scenario including your file adapter on this system before or is it a recent error?

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gökhan,

the Adapter Selftest was successful.

I did several successful file adapter scenarios before. The error is new.

Michael

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make a full CPACache refresh using this url

http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Prateek

michael_buchli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

i checked your proposal. I got an Not Authorized Error 403 with my own user and with the j2ee_admin.

Michael

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a user with authorization similar to PIDIRUSER

Regards,

Prateek