cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui elements are disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing one form application, Ui elements are disables , I have checked all properties it was uptodate . Can any one tell me what is proble with it.?

Please do it argently.

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the node cardinality prorty of those fields in context and those are binded to UI elemets or not check once again that is only the problem.

Thanks,

Nikhil.

former_member1193316
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the cardinality of context root node to eithr 1...1 or 1...n and check out.

surely it will work now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The node which contains the attributes might have the cardinality o..n.

Either you have to create an element

or else set the cardinality of the node 1..n

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit,

Just check the bindings & make sure the attributes are initialized. If no values are available in ur node & attribute , UI elements will be disabled. U can create the element & check.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya,

i am bind it properly . i bind ui elements with save bapi .

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit,

What ur save bapi is doing?? if its same as name suggest, ur bapi is used to save the data . for that u may be passing the data from the form fields.

In that case u can't bind it to ur bapi. u need to create a value node & attributes. bind that to ur form elements. get the data from the value attributes & pass it to bapi.

In case ur bapi is fetching the data from the backend to display values in form, execute the model in wdDoInit & check.

regards

Sumit