cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we map this scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a scenario,

A material is booked by the customer, customer pays some down payment and then customer takes finance from bank. bank approves for finance and release letter to us saying they are responsible for the balance amount. on that basis material is released to the customer.

and then once invoice is generated bank pays to the company

how do we map this scenario

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear varada rajan

You can map this scenario in easiest way:

1) Create different payment terms as per requirement.

i.e. 25% Advance balance after delivery, 10% Advance balance after invoice. etc.

2) Create Order with required payment terms.

3) Capture advance payment against this order no. in F.28.

4) Create Performa invoice to issue your customer to Banker.(Proof to Banker).

5) Do PGI

6) Create Invoice.

When your posting balance amount in FI it will give warning message that we have received advance of so and so.

I think this is sufficient to map your scenario instead of going for downpayment and all.

Reward if use full.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

do we have to take bill to party and payer as bank? as we do not know at the time of raising sales order which bank is going to pay the customer or customer may make their own arrangements.

thanks

Edited by: varada rajan on Jan 24, 2008 1:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varada rajan,

No not required to take banker as payer or bill to party becoz. as you said you do not know at the time of raising sales order.

And also it is Customer responsibility to make payment to us that is his planning how to make payment.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to activate downpayment process and the letter of credit process. But dont activate letter of credit process as this invlovles activation of Foreign Trade activity.

Just activate down payment process and leave the other scenario as it is. U dont need to configure any thing in SAP, just standard SAP billing as per the payment terms. Create a seperate payment terms and get the payment from the bank as per the terms. Make the bank as the bill to party and payer and collect the payment from the bank.

I am not too sure but it has come spontaneous, so thought will put it across.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar