cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends

i got one doubt how the free goods pricing determination taking place i.e sales arecuspriprodocpripro+freegoods pricing procedure

if that is correct what is the docpripro for free goods pricing procedure and general pricing procedure

if that is differ where the document pri pro for free goods determination is going to be i.e in which document type

can u give me clarification please

thenks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitchel,

Everything depends upon how u want the system has to behave?

The normal practice is with the regular doc. pricing procedure combination, we will assign the freegoods pricing procedure at V/N6.

So u can create free goods from the standard order itself.

If u have assigned the free goods doc. pricing procedure (C), then u will be able to process the free goods in a seperate order type only.(for that u need to maintain a new order type)

this is depend upon how u are setting the system.

Hope i answers ur query. if any further queries, feel fee to post.

Reward points if useful.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

each document type has a pricing procedure. for the standard sales order, the document pricing procedure is "A". so if you are going to use standard pricing and the standard free goods determination with the standard sales order, your assignment will be like this:

0001 01 01 A 1 RVAA01 (sales org, dist channel, division, document pricing proc, customer pricing, pricing procedure)

0001 01 01 A 1 NA0001 (sales org, dist channel, division, document pricing proc, customer pricing, free goods procedure)

but if you want a different document type to handle free goods, and you create this with document pricing procedure "Z", the assignment will be like this:

0001 01 01 Z 1 NA0001 (sales org, dist channel, division, document pricing proc, customer pricing, free goods procedure)

hope this helped.

regards.