Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IView Timed Out problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following message when I login into my portal

through my user

The iView has timed out. There is no cached content to display. Click 'Reload' to retrieve updated content. You may need to wait for the cache to retrieve the content from the source. Reload

I am getting the same message when I login through administrator also.

How can I fix the problem.Looking ahead for the reply.

Regards,

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved needed to restart the server for the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

try changing the value of the sap.expirationTime property in your WDP app

(Application properties tab)

Good luck, Roelof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roelof,

Thanks for your reply, but the problem is that I am not able to use any tab in my Admin user also.

Regards,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Go to ur NWDS, double click on ur wd application, go to application porperties tab . click on new -> select predefined property -> browse-> select expiration time . specify the expiration time .

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This setting is done by a WD developer in NWDS, there you can change this setting. Ask the developer.

Good luck,

Roelof

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell where this setting can be done in NWDS ?

Regards,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the setting has to be done in NWDS. check my earlier reply.

Hi Pawan,

Go to ur NWDS, double click on ur wd application, go to application porperties tab . click on new -> select predefined property -> browse-> select expiration time . specify the expiration time .

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your reply.What I could make out from SAP.expiration time out property is that it is the time in which the session expires without the user's response.

In my case I get the message that i-view has timed out for both the Admin and other user on the load of the page itself.Hence I am not able to use any tab in both the users.

Will sap.expiration time out property help here?Please reply so that I can try the solution.

Regards,

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

The expiration time specified in the wd app , defines at what time u want ur application to be expired. its independent of any user role.

regards

Sumit