cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Report from Plants within company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

We have posted nearly 50 MIGO of stock transfer from our different plants within the same co. code since last 45 days. Now we want to take report of all stock tranfer receipt in our plant. (Like MIGO No. date, material code qty supplying plant etc.)

Is there any standard T-code like MB51 which can give us the desired information. As in T-code MB51 there is no option to select supplying plant.

Full Points if helped.

Thanks in Advance.

Ishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ishu

I think you can very well take the required datas from MB51 itself. For information, the second field in MB51 - "PLANT" is nothing but Supplying Plant.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the answer. I think my requirement will not fullfill thru T-code MB51. I am explaining my scenario.

My plant No. is 1000 and we have posted migo's of plants like 1001, 1002, 1003 & 1004 against Movement Type 101 goods in transit.

When we take report I have to fill my plant 1000 in field plant in MB51 and 101 in movement type filed. and getting no details of stock transfer. Then how can I know the list of MIGO's from other plants recd at my plant.

Please advise.

Regards

Ishu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ishu

In the field "Plant", give 1001, 1002 etc., instead of 1000.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishu,

Go to SE16 enter the table EKKO or EKPO press enter it will take you to selection screen there you click on settings --> Format list --> Chooge fields , system will take you to all the fields avail in EKKO or EKPO there you click on deselect icon then you select fields Purchase doc,date ,Material,Qty and supplying plant then click on copy, system will take you to the previous screen there you click on excute icon.

I hope it will full fills your requirement

Regards,

Murali.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the table MSEG.

It gives you the details of both supplying plant and receiving plant.

MSEG-WERKS and MSEG-UMWRK.

Using this table, you can find the list of documents in a particular date range and movement type and the source and the receiving plants.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps.