cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process: Infinite loop without correlation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have an IP which receives IDocs, maps them and makes SOAP-Calls to the destination synchron.

We need no correlation. Mapping is complex an takes some time.

Since this is an mass-interface, we can see the messages buffered for the IP in XBQO$PE_WS...

In order overcome this performance lack we want to process let's say 3 Idocs simultaneously.

According to "How To… Configure Inbound Processing in ccBPM" i need to bring the Receive

Step into an infinite loop step, so that there is always an open Receive-Step:

<Begin loop infinite>

- Receive-IDoc

- Transformation-Step

- Send-Step (SOAP)

- Check Result

- ErrorMessage if neccessary

<End loop>

But in this case an correlation is obligatory?

How can we implement sim. processing without correlation?

Regards Gunnar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

we have to talk to the basis-guys anyway...

The reason why we're still hopeing that we can increase the performance with parallel processes

is simply that we can see in the SOAP-trace a pause between the calls. This is not an surprise

because the next buffered message is not released before the receive-step is open again. I'm convinced

that even with only 2 parallel processes we can increase the performance dramatically.

Gunnar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok..

Let us pls know the result.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

yes, we know that, but not using the BPM is not an option, because we have to analyse the response and have to react

accordingly. So we have to run multiple processes parallel.

Gunnar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunnar, I don't think, you can yimprove this scenario and enable processing of more idocs simultanously. System processes the messages as fast, as it can.

Once, we had some problems with IDoc processing in BPM - it was slow. So my friend just added some available processes (increased this number in system settings) and it started to work fine. So, I think, there is no improvement possible in BPM, by try some system settings. I'm sorry, I can't tell you, which setting it exactly was, cos' I don't know, but try to ask some BASIS guys.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunnar,

if you need to improve your performance, forget using BPM! It increases use of resources very much! This will not help you to process more idocs at once...

How many Idocs cca are you processing?

Peter