cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Scripts- Modify standard scripts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How do we modify standard SAP scripts? I need to modify the form F110_PRENUM_CHCK and its driver program RFFOD__S/RFFOUS_C.

I have copied the form to a local object by using Utilities-->Copy from Client. But Im unable to add/modify/delete the layout set. Anything else needs to be done prior to the changes or how do we go about this.

When compared with the standard one a major part of the layout needs to be either changed or deleted, so can you please suggest me what approach to follow? and in case of standard one please do suggest me how to change the layout set after copying it to a local object.

Kindly suggest how to approach this.

Regards,

Narendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still need information about the changes to the driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Script, you just comment the code that is written in the deleted window except the text element calling part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks alooot...it worked..

Points given!!!

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am also working on the same requirement. There is no need to change the standard program rffous_c.. The windows that are compulsorily needed are the cehck window and the summary window.. Delete the info window,.that is not a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If we delete the window in the form, then itz subsequent call in the driver program has also to be modified right? You mean we need to just comment the code where it is called? Can you please explain more in detail.

Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed the window position and the field position.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still pending.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey narendra,

sorry for the delay.. the windows that are exactly required to be placed are the check and summary.. bcoz when we check the program rffous_c (in the global check), then these are the windows which are going to be called.. u do one thing, there is no need to change the logic of the program..

I think in the check u r just populating the fields pay to, date, amount in words and figures.. pl let me know if there are any other fields whic h u rpopulating.. if the above 4 fields are only getting popualted, then the windows that are needed are check and summary..

in the case of other windows, if u delete the windows there is no difference... there will be any issue if the program is needing that window and when it calls the window and if the window isnot in the script , then there will be an error..

i hope u got my point.. for any other queries, u r always welcome...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Yes, what you said is fine, in the cheque i have only those 4 fields. But as you have rightly pointed out what needs to be done in case I delete a particular window. I think if the driver program is not changed accordingly then this results in an error I believe. How do we know the call to that particular window in the driver program, I have searched the program with the name of the window but there are a few calls to the window without the name, but only the element name. So I was confused to find out the exact calls to the particular window!!

Thanks for your help, kindly let me know if you have any further information regarding the same.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In teh program rffous_c, the include RFFORI01 calls our check form script..In taht , there are calls for the windows INFO, check, summary and CHECKSPL. But, I have deleted the windows info and checkspl as there is not effect in the output of the form. Now waht i sincerely suggest u is just execute ur script by removing the windows which u dont require and see whether its working fine or not. If its working fine, there no problem,. I have also done taht and there is no problem inthe output.. Pl do it and revert back to me.

While execution, if there is any error that "window summary is missing" then add that window in ur page and then wirte some sentence like "dummy window" inside the window and comment taht.. Ibelieve that it works.

Pl revert back in case of any queries..

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thanks for ur advice!!

Can you tell me one thing, what should I do if I add a new window. My requirement here is if the line items exceed say more than 22, then they go on to the next page right, and my total is displayed in every page.

I want the sum total to be at the end of the main window, say if there are only 4 records also ...I need it at the end of main window, hope you understood this.

So I believe I need to create a new window and it needs to be called after the main window, and as the main window will be called in many places in the driver program, how do we know to do this..

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can write code in the main window it self

by using command line BOTTOM,ENDBOTTOM

FOR EX

in main window

/: BOTTOM

/: IF current line no > 22

• sum = &sum field&

/:ENDIF

/:ENDBOTTOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In se71 go to utilities--> Copy from client

then give source form name, source client 000 and targer form name and then execute it.

then open the form in de language in change mode

and then goto utilities---> Convert Original language

change the language from DE to EN

again come back and open the form in EN lang in Change mode and then you can do the changes required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank You, that worked. Just one more doubt, what should we do in case we delete the window, i mean we need to modify the driver program as well right, how do we do that??

Say I delete a window by name INFO2, how to carry out those changes in the driver program, the call to this window has to be commented or what needs to be done?

Regards,

Narendra.