cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer specific report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Can body can please tell me how you can prepare a customer specific report.

I am not talking about standard one.

With regards

sankalp singhai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer specific report for which part - sales/ delivery/ billing.

U can create reports in almost all the functionalities. But ensure that the client is not asking for absurd reports.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Edited by: Paturi Chakradhara Rao on Jan 24, 2008 10:41 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankalp

First of all when client is asking you some specific report, ensure that in standard it is not available. Reports can be generated on sale orders, deliveries, shipping, transportation and billing.

Most of the client's requirement would be based on some statistics on sales which are being stored in VBRK (Header Level) and VBRP (Item Level). So you have to decide which are the tables covered in the report, take the help of your ABABer, develop the report.

Last but not least, you have to decide whether the report is really worth developing. I have come across many people who demands many zee reports and once we develop the same, they will not make use of it regularly over a period of time. The time we spent in developing the report would be of total waste.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sankalp singhai,

First you should be very clear what your client required.

i.e.

If Client want Sales register. In that what are all fields required to them and how they want to see like Sales org wise, plant wise, Sales area wise or Company Code wise etc.

Then prepare document which includes Table and Field names. And this doc. give to ABAP'R to develop report (Customized).

And also you can develop your own report if requirement is only related to SD by using SIS.

Regards,

Srikanthraj