cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to integrate XI and FI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to send various FI documents (invoices e.g.) in an external accounting system?

How can we integrate XI with FI to realize this task?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could integrate the Fincance systems to XI.

If you are using SAP for FI Module you could interact with XI through Idoc, RFC/BAPI or Proxy etc.

If you are using different FI applications then based on these applications you could use the Xi integration.

If these applications are Web based then -- SOAP/HTTP

For Oracle /DB2 --->JDBC

and many more .. It depends on application requirments.

If you need anymore specific information, please give some more details as which application you are using SAP or NonSAP

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could use FTP servers also to deal with many local accounting systems.

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor

Create an RFC destination (Get the required communication user from XI) ,Port ....which is connecting to XI system in your R/3 System.So that XI will pick those FI Idocs whenever they are created in R/3 and transforms Idoc into file .This file will be delivered to external system through File adapter.

With Regards

C Sivakumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Could You list these FI Idocs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor

Here I told thinking that it is an SAP system .I dont know which system you are using .If it is SAP then find out all the communications are Idoc only .Then get them from your bussiness .

With Regards

C Sivakumar.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

I recommend you to take a look through this note: [551035 - IDOC overview in FI|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/551035]. You will find here list of all FI messages and IDoc types.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The below link will be a good reference for IDOC types,

http://www.erpgenie.com/sapedi/message_types_bp_lo.htm

Thanks

Swarup