cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

general doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

since this concept is some-what new to us..just had dis small doubt..

in my view i have links and on clicking those links it gets me the other views...so in the modify view i need to write the codes rite?but what happens is that sometimes when i write some code in the modifyview part the i want to perform a lead-selection on the particular attribute of the table then only the 1st row is highlighted...i cannot click on the other rows...dnt know wats the reason 4 it...

plz help me solve this issue..

Thanks n Regards,

Urvashi..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Urbashi Dewan ,

for navigating from one view to another view on clicking the link on one view, you need not have to write code in modify view. you can create an event for the link and can write tje code to fire the outbound plug which is connected to your required view.

Urbashi, when you are writing code for lead-selection on the particular attribute in the modify view it will always highlight that because, this piece of code will execute always when an even occur. as we know modify view will get triggered when ever any accoction occurs in the screen. thats y, when you are trying to change the selection in the screen, it will get selected, after that modify will execute and make the lead selectes as the first one.

Regards

Sarath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi urbashi....

in the modify view part... you need to define your own logic for the codes to be executed.... for example... when a button is clicked.... only certain codes must be executed... so you should use if conditions during that time.

---regards,

alex b justin