Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Mgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can anybody give me a solution,

if any of the customers of the company code "XXXX" exceeds the credit limit,the system should automatically generate a mail to the credit manager regarding so and so customer has exceeded the credit limit by say some "ZZZZ" amount.

how and where to configure this scenario.

Rgds,

Raj...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes., you can do it in the standard system. Though I haven't done this, I'll give you clues to proceed on this.

You have to create a partner function as 'Credit Representative' (available in standard)

Include that Partner Function in the Parner Determination Procedure

Mention the concerned credit representative in the corresponding customer master record - partner functions

Configure the Mail (SAP internal mail) using the path -

Logistics General - Promotions - Message determination

Whenever the document is blocked (either sales or delivery document) a mail will be sent automatically to the concerned Credit Representative.

You can create a Credit Representative Group and can include the Credit Representatives in that group. This will be copied into the order also.

Hope this helps you.

Gurus...please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to configure work flow for this scenario.

Just check if you can open this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/3d/6a9b3c874da309e10000000a114027/frameset.htm

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are two things you will look into in Credit Management for your requirements:

1. first is credit control - in here you are talking about credit control area, risk category, credit representative groups and credit accounts, etc. you also determine if you want simple or automatic credit controls.

2. second, you need to configure your dunning procedure and other settings, which will enable you to automatically send notices to your customers (or your manager) when they exceed credit limits.

please tell us if this helped. details if you need, can follow.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this cannot be configured in standard process customisation is required, regarding SMS part creation it has been done by baisis and the problem regarding credit management it will be need some Zdevelopment, give the requirement to ur abaper he will solve u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

You have to maintain output determination for sales documents with output type "KRML- Credit processing" and transmission medium as "Simple mail".

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we configure this everytime the output will goes to the credit manager, the requiremnt is when credit limits only exceeded.

correct me if an wrong.

to govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can control this even though when u configure via output type.

Create routine and specify the logic as it should trigger an E-mail, only when credit limit exceeds.

for the required fields u can refer KNKK table.

By creating a routine u can only trigger an email when credit limit exceeds...assign the created routine to ur output in output procedure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Shaik