cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation for SRM PO and SHC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM 4 (server 500) and implemented extended classic scenario. We have the following requirement with respect to India specific tax calculation: We have enabled setting "Tax is calculated in R3" in SRM. In R3, MM calculation schema procedure is configured for tax calculation of imports. Tax calculation condition type (Tx FV11) is configured for domestic purchase. Now, a SHC or PO is created in SRM. For calculating tax, we would like the control to go to R3 and calculate the correct tax and return the tax code/value to PO/SHC in SRM. Then, SHC/PO is saved in SRM. PO is copied to R3 so that the tax value will be same in R3 and SRM.

Please advise is there any Badi available for this or does this require custom development? Any suggestions...

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the tax code in SRM itself .

please check SAP Note 607539. You must modify the SAP-Backend to transfer tax code from SRM to Backend.

See the foll BADi's:

BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI

BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note 607359 is not helpful as this is a modification to force the tax code in SRM PO into R3. In fact, we want the R3 tax calculation procedure to be followed in SRM. While creating PO in SRM, the system should go to R3 via RFC and calculate tax as per the tax calculation procedure defined in R3. Then, bring the tax to SRM and fill it in tax field of SRM PO. Now, the PO in SRM is saved and copied to R3 so that the tax in SRM and R3 are same. Will the Badi take care of this requirement?

Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check for SAP OSS notes mentioned in the thread below ->

Please check whether you have activated SRM-Brazilian Tax localization. check SAP OSS Notes 970320, 980659

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BR customisation have been implemented successfully. Now, this requirement comes up for India specific implementation. India does not have any jurisdiction codes. The tax code/value (CVD/VAT/Excise duty) of a PO in R3 and SRM should be in line at any time. The tax calculation should be based on the process we defined in R3 (I have mentioned earlier). This process can not be replicated in SR Mas there is no facility for the same. I think the two Badis will help? Not sure. Any suggestion/confirmation based on your experience?

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the BADIs.. Give it a try..

Also look for following SAP OSS Notes as well ->

Note 1126221 Pro-Rata: legal change for TVA France

Note 1044910 ECS and SECS values are incorrect in J1IS for TAXINN

Note 1044629 Duties proposed are incorrect in J1IS transaction

Note 952289 CIN: General clarifications for Tax Procedure TAXINN

Note 804424 Edu Cess not calculated for manual condition - TAXINN

Note 686780 Consistency of Condition Tables of BR Tax Calculation

Note 625687 Condition-Based Taxes Brazil: Check Report

Note 513390 No automatic clearing with reversal billing document (FV11)

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Do you have any SAP installation guide (configuration document) on "SRM Localization India". Please mail to bs.vasan72@gmail.com.

Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sent you some useful docs.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sent... )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I will be working on a similar situation u mentioned. Can you please let me know some info like what RFC'c you have used etc.,. any information would be helpful. i will be using SRM 7.0 ECS and backend integrates to taxware

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would be myself interested to see the documetation for SRM Localization India.

Could you please send me the documentation?

my mail is v.santoro66@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Vincenzo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

can you please share the info regarding the solution of this requirement, as i have to work on a similar requirement

thanks

deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is not answered to our complete satisfaction.