Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract Billing

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to bill a service contract with periodic billing plan. but when it is executing it is showing all the dates based on the period(monthly). But after saving it, its showing me only last date. I am not getting whats wrong?? I want to bill only for a particular period not for all. plz guide me .

Thanks

Ipsit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to bill a service contract with periodic billing plan.Its monthly billing n contract is for 1 year. Now is it possible to do with relaese order then billing? if yes plz say the process, or if directly frm contract to biling, then also plz say the process.

plz give a brief idea..........

waiting for ur vauable reply

Thanks

Ipsit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per my Knowledge you need to configure your fiscal year in your system then after creation your billing it will calculate into period.

For example : if you set up your project November month then onwards after completion of project it will calculate period to the back . if your project has completed in june your peariod would 08 .

if you give me brief i can help you out more.

if helpful REWARD points

Thank you .

Regards

Ramana

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramana,

For ur information:

My service contract has 1 yr period n suppose starting frm today(24.01.2008) end date 23.01.2009.And also billing is "monthly"

In the contract, billing plan TAB, its showing me all the billing dates.but wheere as in billing am not able to do that. for example: in billing the billing date is showing 31.01.2008. I want to bill only on this date not all at a time.

Hope it clears my scenario.if any doubt plz ask....

And help me out