Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any user exit for incompletion log

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Based on my understanding, incompletion procedure is assigned to sales order type. But in my case, I would like to make the incompletion log according to the material. For some materials, there are some fields that is required to exist in sales order.

So any suggestion on how can I do this? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

actually, you can also assign the incompleteness procedure to the Item Category. when designing the material master, enter a value in the Item Category Group that when processed with the appropriate sales order type will determine the item category with the incompleteness procedure assigned.

if this helped, email for details.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and Scheduled Line as well (group "C") - run OVA2

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, incompletion procedures can be assigned to diff. item cat. and schedule line cat. However, in my case, the materials that required some extra fields in incompletion log distribute among various material type and material group, and it is hard to define a clear cut to create a specific item cat. for those materials.

I would like to make a field in item level - additional A being checked in the incompletion procedure if according to a ZZ fields in MARA.