Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Transaction SXMB_MONI and it automatically adds SU01?

0 Kudos

I am not in the area of Security but here is what I am getting told. When they create a role to give an IT user transaction SXMB_MONI (which allows them to research/trace interfaces into the system) it is automatically adding other transactions to that role - most disturbing is SU01. I cannot have SU01 on the same user that is monitoring our interfaces. Anyone have any ideas?

Your help is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paula,

By SAP Default you will NOT get SU01, but if SU01 is added to S_TCODE for SXMB_MONI thru SU24, then you will get SU01.

You can check if SU01 is added by going to SU24, look for S_TCODE Auth Object, click on SAP Default or SAP Data tab depending on your version. You'll get the idea.

Have fun.

Lye

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paula,

By SAP Default you will NOT get SU01, but if SU01 is added to S_TCODE for SXMB_MONI thru SU24, then you will get SU01.

You can check if SU01 is added by going to SU24, look for S_TCODE Auth Object, click on SAP Default or SAP Data tab depending on your version. You'll get the idea.

Have fun.

Lye