cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Order Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus this is a question reguarding back order processing, I need some material, T-code, and steps to be taken to understand the process of back order processing of confirmed orders.

I am facing am issue reguarding priority, the confirmed orders are not getting prioritized when i am entering new orders of higher priority the already confirmed orders have to be manually changed and they are not automated to pick the orders with higher priority !!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Back order Processing

Back order processing is a functionality in SAP where you can change the committments and over-ride the blockage of stocks

marked against sales documents/deliveries. For e.g. you receive an order from a very important customer for material "A" but

the entire quantity of A is committed to another customer "B" via earlier sales orders and this is where BACK ORDER processing helps you to change the committment and shift stock due for B to A. This is the benefit of this funtionality.

OMIH - Checking rule for updating backorders

OPJL - Define new checking rule

OPJJ - Define scope of check

V_RA - Backorder Processing

Data selection:-

Sold-to-party Customer code Mandatory

Sales Organization Mandatory

Distribution Channel Mandatory

Division Mandatory

Changed confirmed quantity :-

Tick the material you want to changed and click the Back order button Confirmed quantity that still can be changed are highlighted.

V.15 - Backorder List

Sales Organization Mandatory

Distribution Channel Mandatory

Division Mandatory

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav

To understand the process of Backorder Processing, check the link

[Backorder Processing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55ff4b545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

TCode is V_V2

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos