cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during updating of price for a Billing document item

0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I had a Pricing error for a billing document item, because de pricing condition was not created. Then I created a valid condition record with a validity period that considers the price date of the document, but when I re-determined the price for the item, although the system finds the record, the price is not set in the document. When I apply pricing analysis there is the following message:

“The condition record was created later. Please note that order processing and pricing have buffer mechanisms. This means that a newly added condition record might only be found after order processing has been left completely and then started again”

I also reviewed the copy control of the billing document item the pricing type is B “Carry out new pricing”, which means that price can be re-determined.

Can anybody light me up with issue?

Thanks in advanced

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "Pricing Date" on your sales document is probably set before the date you created the new Price Condition record. For this to "recognize" your new price the SDdocument Pricing date will have to be after the New Price condition was created.

This assumes when you created the new price, you let it default the "Valid From" date.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

The billing document is for a replenishment delivery, this last is based on a Purchase order.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veronica

After changing the "Pricing Date" in line with your condition record date, may be, you would have saved the sale order, instead press enter tab. Just retry by validating the date in the sale order, press "Enter" key and save.

Now go to VF02, select "_Update_" and now check the condition.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

cancel your billing document (VF11)

goto your sales order (VA02) and update the prices on item level (take B- carry out new pricing)

save order

then create new billing document for this order(VF01)