cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.27 Account statement form name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

Very new to the SAP form world, any help will be greatly appreciated!

I want to get the form that's print from the current F.27 Customer Account statement function. I debug the RFKORK00 function and couldn't find anything that indicated what form it is print on. Is there a setup somewhere that I can check?

I am pretty sure it's not a smartform, but then again, I just don't know at the moment!

BTW I went to NACE and couldn't find any related print configuration!

Any help is appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in OB96 Transaction to see the form name and print program for F.27

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You!

But I don't think I am finding the right number.. It has a particular output Type Code to put in correspondent it's a Y number.. So I am assuming that it is a user defined output Type.. But I couldn't find anything in NACE...

Former Member
0 Kudos

For FI Module ,you should not use NACE Transaction to see the form name and print program.

OB96 transaction is for F.27 Transaction,here Functional people will set up form name and print program.

Talk to FI guy to get more information

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshu:

what I am really interested is where did you get Tcode OB96 from? Is it something you kind of just know because you used it before? Or is it in some list? program? table? ....etc!

Sincerely Yours

Bo Peng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bo,

I have used some time back. NACE Transaction will have only SD and MM Module ,it will not have FI Module.

I got this information from FI Functional guy.

Thanks

Seshu

Answers (0)