cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What files need to download from Service Market Place for MDM 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could any one guide me to download SAP MDM software, I have S user ID and I found the appropriate place to down load eve but I am unable to figure out what files I need to downlad.

There are alot of files but before it was not like this.Could any one gude me to downlaod appropriate files to install all components of SAP MDM SP06.

Thanks alot,

Rajeev,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

There is nothing available for MDM SP06, but sure you can download MDM 5.5 SP05 (5.5.42.98) hotfix14.

Click on Download--> search for sap software -->write mdm 5.5.42.98 and may be 5.5.42.102

all the available downloads will be there, you can choose according to your OS.

Pls reward if found helpful.

BR,

Alok Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

On the SAP Marketplace you need to download the business content which include the .a2a files which are the structures for your repositories such as vendor, article, material,

You can also download the installation, sizing, reference guides for the clients and the server.

Apart from this you should have the proper Id and password to download this, or else you wont be able to view it on the marketplace.

Hope this helps you ...........

Reward points if found helpful

Prasad........................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to download the following files that are specific to your OS & Database.

1. Kernel

2. DBMS DVD/CD

3. Installation Master

4. Installation Export

Also refer this page

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/installmdm

regards,

tamilboy