cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR IDOCS failing for Info Type 1002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, I am moving from business side of SRM to techno/functional. We have HR data replication IDOCS failing from R/3 to SRM with the following error. Any help on how to debug this further and your thoughts/experience on this error

Error: insertion of infotype 1002 (return code 3 )

Message no. 5-133

Diagnosis

An error occurred when you tried to insert infotype 1002 using RH_INSERT_INFTY (return Code 3).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a system bug.

Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, depending on your SAP version/Support pack ->

Note 185422 HR-CA-ALE: Error with RH_INSERT_INFTY

Note 890704 RH_INSERT_INFTY: Inserting in the structural authorization

Note 832395 HRALX: Status 51: Insertion of infotype 1001

Note 766882 HRALX: Error when inserting infotypes

Note 850259 HRALX: Position deleted or not changed

Note 445336 Different ADATANR for to and from relationships

Note 532675 Interface correction for RH_OBJID_REQUEST and RHP_CRMQ

Note 451578 Error in module BBP_UPDATE_ORG_ADDRESS

Note 440135 Short dump NO_AUTHORIZATION when creating HR work center

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An issue was identified by putting a trace and re-processing the IDOC. For INFO TYPE 1002, one of the sub info-type in R/3 is not set up in SRM.

Thanks for the help.

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am also encountering similar problem for a different infotype. Can you please tell me where do you make the change in SRM?

Cheers!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

subtypes are generally set for infotype while setting the distribution model for ALE IDOC

TXN BD64

BR

Dinesh

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I thought it is through BD64 too but apparently I get the error (relating to infotype 1028 subtype 0003) in the production system but not in the test system, and in BD64 we only setup for infotype 1028 without specifying the subtype. The set up was based on SAP's recommendation, e.g. oss note 312090.

I am not sure what else are we missing here, especially when it works in one environment but not the other.

Cheers!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

What is the info. type in R/3 not setup in SRM ?

-Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranav,

INFO TYPE 1002, one of the sub info-type (4000) is in R/3 but not set up in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

The standard SRM/SAP documentation or the OSS notes not mentioned about this sub-info-type 4000. May I know how did you get this number ?

It seems to me that once you have this sub-info-type 4000, the error message disappear.

-Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranav,

While we were tracing this IDOC failure, we noticed the the huge JOB text associated to this info type (4000) was sent in from R/3 in our Job/Position ORg replications. However, since this information is not required in SRM we have originally dropped to have this sub-typ set up(Communication gap). We later modified R/3 replication to not to select this sub type to be sent to SRM. We looked up the idocs in both systems and SE16 to have this determination done.

Please assign point if this is helpfull/applicable.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I am facing the same issue.

But, in my R/3 idocs I do not find any entry for infotype 1002 and subtype 4000 being passed. Only subtype 0001 and 9002 are passed with infotype 1002 from R/3 to SRM.

But, the error shown on SRM side is the same "An error occurred when you tried to insert infotype 1002 using RH_INSERT_INFTY (return code 3)."

Can you guide me as to what I can do to correct this error?

Thanks & Regards,

Ancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Thanks, Can I call you on this while I look into this. If yes can you e-mail me at inapuriv@dteenergy.com