cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error IAC in pocket PC with ERP2004 integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have many IAC in 4.6C with standalone ITS, developed to be used in pocket PC (IE 3.0 or 4.0). For this we make the template so simple that works in this versions of IE (few use of javascript, no WEBGUI,...). But when we migrate this IAC to ERP2004 with integrated ITS, in the PC works (IE >6.0) but in PDA afther the login screen, we found this error: "Invalid browser version (msiexplorer 40)"....

It possible if I use standalone ITS (with ERP2004) it works?

Somebody can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agustín,

It should work with your own templates. I will post the solution to your problem soon. Please be patient.

Regards

Henning

Message was edited by: Henning Pingel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

We are using our own templates, that works on ITS 4.6C. The error is very clear, but it means that is not possible to publish any kind of web page for any smart device (PDA, phone,....) in any language (HTML X.X, WML, XML,...)?

Information about systems:

Pocket PC Microsoft Pocket PC 3.0.11171

Microsoft Pocket PC 2003

ERP2004 Support Package 11

Kernel patch number 43

ITS Integrated ITS 6.40 (managed by SICF)

When we connect to the service first appear the logon screen. when you enter, show this

-

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://10.1.1.9:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zrs_ent was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system EC1 : Invalid browser version (msiexplorer 30)

The error occurred on the application server dyssa-ecc5_EC1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: ICF_ATTACH_ITS_PLUGIN of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Form: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system EC1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server dyssa-ecc5_

EC1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server dyssa-ecc5_EC1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: AMUNOZ -l: E -s: EC1 -i: dyssa-ecc5_EC1_00 -w: 0 -d: 20051007 -t: 113906 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Message was edited by: Agustín Muñoz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I make a test connecting one external ITS (version 4.6C) to ERP2004 and it works!!!

Obviously this is not a solution, and I suspect that if I install and stand alone ITS of an later version I found the same error.

Can be necessary use other controller than CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS, or change it to by-pass the browser check?

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Augustín,

We have discussed your problem in our team and it seems that there is a simple solution for it. But since we don't know much about your system setup we have decided to ask you to open an OSS message regarding your problem. Please mention there that you have already discussed your problem with me on this SDN forum.

Within the OSS message we are able to help you better if there should be any problem.

Best regards,

Henning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Henning (and Klaus), for your fast answer.

People here were getting little nervous.

We are thinking to migrate our development to other technology (SapWebConsole, WebDynpro,....) some sugestion?

gerhard_spangler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

>>it seems that there is a simple solution for it

well, it's very useful for others to know, that you know a solution... why isn't it possible to tell ALL of us about your secrets RIGHT HERE?

Regards,

Gerhard

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

Please check SAP note 972116.

Best regards,

Henning

Answers (0)