cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating ABAP Proxy with ESR in CE 7.10 SR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed ESR with the CE 7.1 SR3 (Java only) and a NW70 SP14 backend system (ABAP+Java). I like to generate ABAP Service-provider Proxy from web services defined in the ESR. Any one know what configurations are needed in these two systems and SLD for generating the ABAP Proxy?

We have been ceating ABAP Proxies from web services defined in an XI 7.0 Integration Repository but not sure how to do the same in CE 7.1 ESR. Any help will be very appreciated.

Regards,

Jiannan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would this blog be interesting for you?

[/people/bv.pillai/blog/2008/02/06/esr-service-modeling--step-by-step-guide-for-outside-in-approach|/people/bv.pillai/blog/2008/02/06/esr-service-modeling--step-by-step-guide-for-outside-in-approach]

regards

Rathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ratish's answer was very helpful. Points rewarded.

The blog is exactly what I was looking for. I have followed the steps in the blog but unfortunately it's not working for me. I will post my issues to that blog for help. Thanks.

Regards,

Jiannan

bv_pillai
Participant
0 Kudos

Jiannan,

Since you are using the backend NW70 SP14, you need to import SAP ABAP 7.0 XI Content from SAP Market Place. After that you can see the SCV in the ESR (backend).

In your case, the connection to CE 7.1 ESR from backend is successful. Since you do not have any SCV matching with your backend system in CE 7.1 ESR, it is not displaying the objects.

Note: if your backend system version is less than the CE 7.1 SCV, then it will not be displayed in the ESR (backend).

I have answered your question in my blog.

Regards,

Velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Velu,

Imported the XI content and it worked exactly as you have described. Thanks a lot and points rewarded.

Regards,

Jiannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I developed the ABAP server proxyu2019s in SR2 , SP12 version and QA environment we were installed SR3 , SP14 version.

And in SR3 version SPROXY transaction code pointing to SE80 T.code , as of this blog I came to know that ABAP proxies has changed to ESR..etc.

Can you please guide me, how we will transport proxies from Development to QA system ( i.e SR2 to SR 3 ) .

Kindly let me , in case need more info.

Best regards,

Vijay.

Answers (0)