cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZPR0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Although my price contition type ZPR0 has a "C - Manual Entry has priority", I am still not able to change the price in the sale order.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In V/06, go to the condition type ZPR0 and in the properties, in the area"Changes which can be made"

tick the following check boxes

Amount/Percent

Value

Now you create a sales order, you should be able to overwrite the value proposed by the condition record or entered by somebody else.

Hope this helps you

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveentha,

I have a delivery created automatically when I create the order. That's why here in this case I am not able to change ZPR0.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Vinod

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you done the customisation in V/06. Even if you create delivery automatically, while creating the sales order, you should be able to change your condition type. Pls check this and then let me know if you need some more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope its delivery related billing. so in copy controls at item level maintain pricing type as"B" carry out new pricing.

I Think u can manually change the price at invoice level.

Hope this helps. check it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

What you said is right. Right now I am able to change the price at the invoice level but I want to change at the Order level.

BTW what are the repurcursions if I change the price at the billing stage.

Please advise.

Regards,

Tatvam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tatvam

If there is no subsequent document (delivery) against a sale order, you can update the pricing. But once PGI is done, you can ONLY be able to update in billing.

If you ask me about Repercussion, since you are updating the correct price at billing, your billing price will always be pucca while the sale order price may not.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What is the difference between a sales order price and billing price. Which one gets updated in the tables and FI?????

Regards,

Tatvam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

We cant say it as difference. Actually, Your sale order price will be carried out to billing and at the time of billing, if there is any change in price, the same can be updated at billing. You cant update the price in sale order. Only billing price gets updated in FI.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

What you said is absolutely right but when we run the reports, we are getting the difference between the Sales Order price and the Billing documents price. Can u throw some light.

Regards,

Tatvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

Pls answer my question.

Regards,

Tatvam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tatvam

I feel either you have not explained clearly your requirement or not understood the above suggestions.

What do you mean by your comments "we are getting the difference between the Sales Order price and the Billing documents price"

As already explained, if you make changes in pricing condition and updated in billing, then there will be a price variation from sale order to billing. If you have not made any changes in VK11 but still the price varies, please let me know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi